Throwing an epic bachelorette party should not be a dreaded event, instead it should be a time to build amazing memories with the bride to be that will last forever.
We have put together tips of wisdom from maids of honor and brides to help you and everyone involved have a fantastic time!
– Everyone will try to throw in their two cents as to the type of shower she should have. Just keep in mind it is her shower so give her one she will like, regardless of anyone else’s input.
– If the bride is not in her early 20’s, she may not be into the whole go wild Vegas style party. Instead go to a winery, or rent a beautiful house for everyone to go and celebrate in a more intimate fashion. If she loves to cook, go to a BYOB cooking class or hire a private chef to come to you and give lessons.
– Leave the guest list to the bride to be. You may not be fully aware of any family feuds or drama the bride to be is involved in. Do yourself a favor and let her determine who she feels comfortable having there.
– As planning any party or event it can be an overwhelming task. Since there are endless venues available there is a significant amount of research that can go into planning for a bachelorette party. Delegate one person to research venues, photo booth rentals, catering, etc. One person, for each category. This way you get all of the information but you are not causing 2 or more people to be working on the same thing at one time. It’s more productive this way.
– If you are planning a bachelorette party weekend, and especially one out of town, an itinerary is very helpful. You don’t have to go all out and have them printed you can go a little green and send through email. Be sure to list what will be taking place so that guests can pack properly and bring the appropriate attire for each occasion.
– Be sure to send save the dates. Everyone lives a busy lifestyle, so be sure to take that into consideration as will as providing ample time for everyone to save if needed in order to squeeze this party into the budget. If possible send printed invitations as this is a very special event.
– Details, details, details! Decorating is a must! Keep with whatever theme you have selected and go wild.
– The bride doesn’t have to wear a BRIDE TO BE sash and crown anymore. Get creative! Let her wear a color that stands out while everyone else wears the same color, or wear the wedding colors and she can wear her favorite color. Whatever you do be sure she stands out.
– Make it a surprise! She has enough to worry about, after all she is kind of planning a wedding here. Involve her in as little as possible. Just be thoughtful as to what you are doing, where you are going, and the length of time away you will be spending. Be sure she doesn’t have any fittings or appointments that she could miss by being gone before you book anything.
– Arrange for transportation. This will likely not be a sober occasion so be smart and don’t let anyone drink and drive.
– Take lots of pictures, and be sure to have a photo booth rental with amazing props. This will give the bride a chance to take an individual picture with each girl and a chance for them to each have a moment together to enjoy before she is a married woman.
The most important tip goes to the Bride, be sure to thank everyone for coming and for all of the work your maids put into this for you. Don’t ever let them feel unappreciated by all of their efforts.
Now relax, and go plan a fabulous bachelorette party that is sure to be remembered! Call today and book your photo booth 815-975-8762 or click here!